How will medicines originally destined for one market but then sold to another market under an Art.126a/Exceptional MA be handled?
1. Pharmacist scans medicine to decommission. Message goes to local NMVO system.
2. Local NMVO does not contain relevant pack data because the pack was not originally intended to be sold in that market.
3. Local NMVO then queries that number with the EMVO to determine where the data is/if it exists.
4. EMVO sources data from the NMVO in the relevant market, decommissions it, and returns the result to the NMVO from step 2.
5. Pharmacist sees positive scan/decommissioning result. The same process will happen in if recommissioning an Article 126a pack in the 10 day window.