If you have 2 dispensaries in the same hospital, do they each need a certificate?

< Back

If you are unsure if your location is one location or more than one, you should seek guidance from the appropriate National Competent Authority (NCA) who can be contacted via FMD.safetyfeatures@MHRA.gov.uk

SecurMed UK will provide credentials for locations registered by professional/sectoral registration bodies (Namely: GPhC, CQC, EudraGMDP, HIW, NIS, PSNI etc). You may find that applying the same logic used for these registrations will help determine how to register with SecurMed.

If you have a wholesaler license and a pharmacy at your location, you will require separate access for each (the transactions assigned vary slightly). Please register both functions.